- All-Tech Hydraulic & Mechanical
- Management Team
Brief.Since its conception in 1990, All-Tech Hydraulic & Mechanical Inc. has been providing industrial sectors with quality services. Always seeking new opportunities, we have emerged into one of the leading hydraulic and mechanical shops in New Brunswick. At All-Tech, our goal is to always keep improving our practices. We are firm believers that through establishing quality customer relationships we are able to provide the best value possible.
After weeks of digging the foundation with nothing but a round-mouth shovel, the doors to All-Tech Hydraulic & Mechanical Inc. were opened for business in the fall of 1990. But like all start-ups, perseverance and hard work was the key to sustaining the company through difficult times. These first years were the defining times for All-Tech, and would prove only to strengthen the company for the obstacles that lied ahead.
Fast forward several years and All-Tech had become one of the leading hydraulic and mechanical shops in the New Brunswick region. But in the true entrepreneurial spirit, there were still larger goals in mind. New Brunswick wasn’t able to satisfy all of the cravings that All-Tech had, so in 1998 the decision was made to expand to the north into the Labrador region’s Iron Ore community.
Today, All-Tech is still proud to operate in Beresford, NB and service the steel fabrication and mechanical needs for the Atlantic region. Along with Precision and ProTech, All-Tech is always seeking the next great opportunity.
To continue the story, go to Precision’s About page.
Our shop division is equipped with 14,000 square feet of building space. This space includes a fully equipped machine shop, with turning capacity of 48” x 150”, full welding services through our CWB certified fabrication shop, and a mechanical shop. We also have two 5-ton overhead cranes, a 2-ton overhead crane, and a 1-ton overhead crane.
- CWB Division 2 certified
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- LEAN certified
- 15000 sq.ft.
- 4 overhead cranes
- Logistics (We have a fleet of trucks, including a 2015 Kenworth which run weekly to Labrador and throughout the Maritimes).
- Experienced tradesman (Millwrights, Welders, & Machinists)
- Full steel fabrication capacity including metal shear & break
- Fully certified welders with SMAW/FCAW/MCAW
- Hydraulic &/or pneumatic cylinder manufacture or refurbishment, including full testing capacities.
- Pump & Industrial Component Service
- Repair and refurbishment of all types of industrial components (pumps, gear boxes, hydraulic power units, etc.)
- Hydraulic test stand to enable full testing of all hydraulic pumps & motors.
- Mechanical service in-house or on customer sites for fixed process equipment
- Full custom machining capacity
- 4 lathes
- 3 milling machines
- Radial arm drill
- Line boring (in-house & on-site)
- Strong partnerships with various suppliers to ensure efficient delivery of all sourced requirements.
ISO 9001ISO 9001 is a quality management system (QMS) standard that requires an organization to meet its own requirements and those of its customers and regulators. It is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology, which helps organizations establish, implement, monitor and measure their processes to deliver results that align with the organization’s requirements and continually improve performance by taking appropriate action.
- It provides a framework for a well-organized QMS.
- It creates satisfied customers, management and employees.
- It helps companies continually improve.
ISO 9001:2000 certification authenticates the high quality standards of an organization. Besides benefiting the employees, it also benefits the organization by organizing its processes. It not only gives flexible criteria, but also allows an organization to monitor and increase the efficiency of its processes.
For more information on this system visit www.iso.org
CWBCanada, like many countries around the world, has specific rules and regulations governing the construction of buildings and their related structural components. In Canada, companies doing such work are governed by the National or Provincial Building Code(s) and CSA Standard S16 Design of Steel Structures, CSA Standard W47.1 & W59. These codes and standards are mandatory and apply to all Canadian welding, fabricating or erection companies working with or providing applicable structural welded products for use within Canada. In addition to the above, there are also several additional product and safety codes that include requirements for CWB Certification.
The core idea is to maximize customer value while minimizing waste. Simply, lean means creating more value for customers with fewer resources. A lean organization understands customer value and focuses its key processes to continuously increase it. The ultimate goal is to provide perfect value to the customer through a perfect value creation process that has zero waste.